Need Artificial Grass Installation & RepairServices?
FILL OUT A QUICK 2 MINUTE FORM
Compare Multiple Rates, so you know you’re getting the best deal.
Read the FREE Buyer’s Guide at the bottom, it will help you make the right decision.
The easiest way to find services for your home
Fill our formTell us just a few basic details about what you’re looking to buy. Our quick forms will guide you through the key questions to consider.
Get connectedWe’ll introduce you to a few, hand-selected sellers who will provide best price quotes and answer any questions you may have.
Choose bestYou’ll compare multiple price quotes so you know you’re getting the best deal. Plus, our handy Buyer’s Guides will prep you for the ins and outs.
In this day and age, many people and businesses will opt for an artificial lawn that doesn’t need much maintenance or recurring cost and manual labor when planning a putting green, play area or landscaping. But even an artificial lawn will need installation of the artificial grass as well as the initial artificial lawn cost towards labor, expertise and materials.
In the case of a larger project for a big space or at work, artificial grass services are the stress-free way to go. But even at home where you may be tempted to do this yourself, it is best to instead employ artificial grass installation services. This is a job that just seems to grow and become more exhausting as you proceed, if you want your artificial grass to actually be laid, instead of being partially done and then and then left to gather dust, you should opt for artificial grass services.
Why get Artificial Grass?
Synthetic grass is used instead of natural grass to provide the following:
- Landscape Grass. Available in nearly as many qualities as natural grass, this looks as lush and green as a traditional lawn and adds some cool near-natural greenery to your space. The cost of landscape grass can vary from 5 dollars to 20 dollars per square foot. Landscaping grass can increase the value of a property by improving its aesthetics.
- Athletic turf. It is commonly used on football fields and other sports areas. Athletic turf is usually used over large areas and can take up to two months to install by an experienced team.
- Golf (back yard putting green). This can be of any size as long as the area is aboveground level and has good drainage. Depending on the equality of the materials used as well as the design, this can cost from 15 dollars to 40 dollars per square foot. This includes the labor cost of installation. The two kinds of grass that are commonly used for putting greens in the world are the creeping BentGrass and Bermuda. The BentGrass is used for moderate temperature regions in the world and Bermuda is used in regions of higher mean temperatures. The size of a backyard putting green is, on an average, 1000 square feet. The size of putting greens can range from 3000-12000 square feet.
- Golf (indoor putting green). Like the outdoor putting green, the cost of this can also vary from 15 to 40 dollars per square foot. This includes labor and installing cost as well as the design for the putting green and materials used.
- Bocce ball turf. Artificial grass bocce ball turfs have low maintenance and high durability. In fact, they can provide many years of perfect playability without costing anything after the initial cost. This synthetic turf is hard enough for the ball impact while being much better than playing on concrete. It will also merge with your other landscaping efforts to provide a low maintenance playing field for many years of durable fun. There are many versions available to suit the temperature of your region and your other requirements. These include sand or tile subsurface and color options to improve cooling.
- Dog run turf. Much easier to maintain than natural grass while still providing soft comfort for your furry companion’s paws. It also eliminates the need for pesticides and insecticides, which can cause allergies or other adverse effects to pets. The number of flies also decreases with the dog run artificial grass turf as opposed to natural grasses. But remember that dog runs need periodic hosing down to keep them smelling fresh.
Benefits of Artificial Grass
Synthetic grass has so many benefits, some of which are enumerated below.
- No more watering duties. You will not need to employ someone to water the lawn or beg your kids to do it for you in case you area homeowner. Artificial grass stays green all year round without a drop of water, whereas natural grass soon turns brown and patchy without regular watering. So, this is ideal for areas with water problems.
- No more mowing duties. No need to employ anyone to mow the lawn. It doesn’t grow or indeed grow patchy with overuse but instead stays the same all year round.
- It always looks good. Evergreen grass will cool down the look of your entire space.
- Durable and long-lasting. It doesn’t fade, doesn’t grow taller or patchier and It lasts for a long time.
- Practically no maintenance. No more watering, mowing, fiddling with fertilizers and yelling at kids to get off the new grass.
- No fertilizers are necessary. No need to put insecticides or pesticides all around your house or business when you install synthetic grass.
- Kids and animals love it. With no risk of causing the grass to get patchy with overuse, kids and their pets can play as much as they wish on an artificial lawn.
Budget needed to get Artificial Grass
Artificial grass has a high initial cost, but after the first input of cash, it can survive and provide green grassy freshness without maintenance and financial or manual input for 10-20 years.
According to home advisor members, installing artificial grass has cost them an average of 2727 dollars to 6571 dollars on average. This includes the following costs.
- Installation. The cost of this depends on whether you are installing on cement or on soil, how large the area that needs to be covered is and what kind of materials and fillers will be used.
- Materials. This depends on the type of grass you have chosen as well as the filler materials. It also depends on the square area and the design you have chosen.
With high initial cost but coming with the promise of years of low maintenance use, artificial grass is seen as a good option with many uses. Especially in areas that are facing water problems, artificial grass seems a good idea to amp up the value of your home or to put in a low maintenance putting green in a limited area.
Whatever your needs, choose Artificial Grass Services who will provide all the information you need and match you up with experienced and skilled artificial grass installers and suppliers in your locality. These experts, who have your best interests at heart, will provide the best quality materials and craftsmanship so you can have the lawn of your dreams.