Need Appliance Installation & Repair Services?
FILL OUT A QUICK 2 MINUTE FORM
FILL OUT A QUICK 2 MINUTE FORM
Compare Multiple Rates, so you know you’re getting the best deal.
Compare quotes on essential services and equipment for your home or business.
The easiest way to find services for your home
Tell us just a few basic details about what you’re looking to buy. Our quick forms will guide you through the key questions to consider.
We’ll introduce you to a few, hand-selected sellers who will provide best price quotes and answer any questions you may have.
You’ll compare multiple price quotes so you know you’re getting the best deal. Our handy Buyer’s Guides will prep you for the ins and outs.
Read our buying advice for Appliance Installation & Repair Services
With the number of appliances, we use in this day and age from hairdryers to microwaves to the all-important refrigerator and washer dryer. We all need appliance repair services on our speed dial. Why? First, because all these machines need installation, from the washer machine to the air-conditioner to the gas stove and trash compactor, all these labor-saving devices need some expert skills to install.
Sloppy or incorrect installation is dangerous and can cause sparking or gas leaks, ruining your valuable appliance in a short amount of time. So, it is best to opt for the tried and tested, skilled appliance repair professionals chosen according to the skill set you need by appliance repair services.
Not only that, but these expensive and above all, vital appliances tend to break down on us at the worst possible times. The hottest day in the year is usually when the air conditioner chooses to break down, and the day you fill the fridge with a weeks’ worth of food is when the refrigerator stops working. That’s where appliance repair services come in.
What are Appliance Repair Services?
Many of us require appliance repair services to install our washing machines, hot water dispensers, or gas heaters. You may need appliance repair services for installation, repair, replacement, or removal of new or existing appliances. Appliance repair services can be of help to you in the following areas.
- Major electrical appliance, install or repair. When your clothes washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, wall oven, ventilation hood, or trash compactor needs installing or repairing, you will have to find skilled contractors in your area who can install them with care and technical expertise. With appliance repair services, your existing appliance will be carefully removed and new appliance installed in an efficient way by skilled, hand-selected repairers.
- Any type of appliance, repair or service.
- Major gas appliance, install or replace. If you have a cooktop, oven, boiler, or central heating system based on gas. Appliance repair services will match you up with the qualified experts with the right tools and skillset who can cater to your major gas appliance install or repair.
- Installation or replacement of microwave oven. Whatever you need done, be it repair, installation or removal, appliance repair services will see that you have the skilled help you need for a stress-free installation or repair. From advice with the ideal oven for your needs to the wiring and connecting process, we will provide all-inclusive and valuable services.
- Smaller sized appliance installing or replacement. Maybe your ice maker, garbage disposer or instant hot water dispenser needs to be repaired. Or maybe you are removing an older installation to change its location. With appliance repair services, you can get the information and skills you need without any stress in a timely and affordable way.
- Cooktop installation or replacement. Whether you need repair, replace, remove or install services for an electric, gas, or combination cooktop appliance repair services will provide the necessary information and connect you to reliable and skilled experts in your area who have the skills you need.
- Ice maker, install or replace. Is there a problem with your ice maker, not cooling properly, leaking water, not pulling power or dispersing smoke? Whatever the repair problem you face, appliance repair services will provide you with the information, prices and skilled experts you need to repair your appliance in a timely and cost-repair or effective way.
- Installation or replacement of trash compactor. Repair or remove an existing installation, remove to a new location or install an entirely new trash compactor with the help of appliance repair services.
Why you need Appliance Repair Services?
Appliance repair services will match you up with a choice of well-reputed pre-vetted and reliable appliance repairers in your area. These experts are skilled in the art of repairing the appliance that you need to get fixed. For example, someone who needs their fridge or air conditioner repaired will be matched up with a fridge or air conditioner repair services. While those who need their microwave fixed will be matched with appropriate repair services. Appliance repair services will also provide all the details, including the budget, skillset and materials you need for your appliance repair.
The budget needed for Appliance Repair Services
Appliance repair usually needs an average budget of one hundred and four to two hundred and thirty-eight dollars according to information submitted by home advisor members. The cost of appliance repair includes the following.
- Labor charges are usually charged at an hourly rate. Some appliance repair professionals charge a flat fee for standard jobs such as defrosting an otherwise working fridge. More complicated jobs will be charged by the hour. Hourly rates can range from 100 dollars onwards, depending on the degree of complexity and the appliance that needs to be fixed. Typically, gas appliances like ovens and heaters are more expensive to repair then electrical appliances. These appliances require expert repair because the risk of gas leaks, fire or explosion increases with sloppy or incorrectly done installation or repairs.
- Minimum service fee. Some repair professionals charge a house fee or minimum service fee, which includes the cost of travel to and back from the site where the repair needs to be done.
- Appliance parts and cost of other materials used. More than 90 percent of appliances that need repair have a part that needs replacing according to appliance repair experts.
With this, we can conclude that an appliance repair service is an essential addition to your address book. For emergency washing machine repair on a day, you have a ton of clothes to wash and dry. Or for appliance repair for your microwave and toaster to save you time and stress in the morning.
With appliance repair services, you will get all the information you need to make informed decisions regarding your appliance repair. We will also match you up with efficient, skilled, and affordable appliance repair specialists who have the expertise, experience, and specialized tools to perform high quality and durable repairs in a timely way.