Need Carpet Installation & Repair Services?
FILL OUT A QUICK 2 MINUTE FORM
FILL OUT A QUICK 2 MINUTE FORM
Compare Multiple Rates, so you know you’re getting the best deal.
Compare quotes on essential services and equipment for your home or business.
The easiest way to find services for your home
Tell us just a few basic details about what you’re looking to buy. Our quick forms will guide you through the key questions to consider.
We’ll introduce you to a few, hand-selected sellers who will provide best price quotes and answer any questions you may have.
You’ll compare multiple price quotes so you know you’re getting the best deal. Our handy Buyer’s Guides will prep you for the ins and outs.
Read our buying advice for Carpet Installation & Repair Services
What is Carpet Installation and Repair?
Carpet installation and repair services will take all the hassle out of your carpet related jobs. By providing every detail about carpet installation and repair as well as the various costs associated with both, carpet installation and repair services make your carpet installation or repair an easy stress-free job.
Why you need Carpet and Repair Services?
Find competing quotations or consult with a carpet pro to explore the different carpeting options available for your home or business. With the help of carpet Installation services, you can get the following kinds of jobs done in an efficient, knowledgeable way.
- New installation of carpet
- Replace existing carpet
- Replace any other kind of flooring
- Carpeting while remodeling and or when adding an addition to your home.
Carpet, repair, refasten or stretch
Whether at home or at your business, this is easier to do if you have any carpet saved and stored from your original installation. This saved carpet provides a perfect match for your repair job. If an original piece is not available, professionals will probably find a match that is currently available in the market.
- It is discolored or stained. Yellowing because of lack of natural light, browning due to cellulosic fibers, fading because of too much exposure to light, or repeated chemical cleaning all warrant professional carpet repair services. Greying and stains in high traffic or well-used areas can also be professionally addressed by carpet repair and installation services.
- Loose or detached from the tack strip. Get experienced carpet professionals to use the right tools to reattach your loose or detached carpet.
- It is worn or fraying. Get professional carpet experts to install corner caps and transition strips, which reduce the fraying of carpet edges. Also, get any carpet already frayed professionally restored.
- Attach to newly installed flooring. New flooring means that you will require carpet installation professionals to glue your carpet to the floor and bind or seal any cut edges or use transition strips to fend against premature fraying.
- It is Burned or melted. Professional carpet repair services will repair and restore the burnt or melted area with a matched piece of carpeting.
- Exposed seam. Professional carpet repair services will seal any exposed seams to reduce wear and tear on your carpet.
- Needs re-stretching. A carpet that has started to get lumpy or bulges in areas needs to be re-stretched by professional carpet repair people.
- Other problems.
Carpets or rugs, clean offsite
Whether for your home or business, regular carpet cleaning is a must to avoid mites, dust, and other allergens in your home. Carpet installation services will provide you information about the following cleaning and maintenance methods. These can be conducted both offsite, at home, or at your place of business.
You have the option of getting your rugs and carpets evaluated beforehand, bringing your carpet to the cleaning services on your own, or getting the rug picked up by your cleaning and restoration service.
- Carpet requires cleaning and maintenance. Regular maintenance increases the life span of your carpet as well as keeping the inhabitants of your carpeted space free from dust, mites, mold, and other bacteria.
- Flood damage restoration. After evaluation from carpet experts, it is usually possible to save water damaged carpet from molds and mildew.
- Repair. A carpet is an expensive investment and can be periodically repaired to provide long-lasting service.
- Put fringe on the rug. Carpet makers can put a fringe of your choice on your rug.
- Want rug picked up. You can opt to get your carpet picked up and delivered after the cleaning or repair job of your choice.
- Spot removal (oil, grease or soiling). Chemical or other cleaning innovations mean that most stains can be removed by carpet cleaning professionals.
- Pet stain removal. Chemical or steam cleaning means all the bacteria and germs can be removed from your carpet.
- Binding. Binding carpets will cost about 2 dollars per foot. This is a good option if you are using a cut carpet that doesn’t fully cover your area and do not wish to use transition strips.
- Evaluation and pricing of rug or carpet restoration. Get your carpet professionally evaluated before commencing repair or restoration job.
Carpets or rugs clean at home methods; clean only exposed areas or get your furniture moved to clean the whole surface area. Optionally you could also move the furniture yourself before cleaning. You can get your carpets or rugs cleaned at home by the following methods.
- Steam cleaning method; is the most effective carpet cleaning method and cleans up to 97 percent of all the dust and bacteria hiding in your carpet or rug. Depending on how much-carpeted area you want to be cleaned, it takes from one to several hours.
- Carbonated cleaning method; by this method, dirt is broken down in the fibers of the carpet and brought to the surface for extraction. It provides a long-lasting clean and uses less water than steam cleaning. This means that your carpet will dry out much faster cleaning using the carbonated cleaning method.
- Dry foam cleaning method; by this method a pressure tank with a mixture of water and shampoo is used to clean the carpet. The method is called dry foam because only about 10 percent of this shampoo water is used in the cleaning process, with 90 percent of the cleaning being conducted by air.
- Low moisture cleaning, low water wastage, and near-immediate use of cleaned carpets are a benefit with this method. It uses encapsulating chemicals sprayed and rotated into the carpet with a small amount of water.
- Shampoo cleaning method; the oldest carpet cleaning method uses up water and means that carpets need to be dried afterward.
Benefits of Carpet Installation and Repair Services
Carpets provide a warm, non-slip surface for your home and business. They also serve to insulate your space for sound and are an aesthetic addition to your space. However, carpets need professional installation to make sure they are stretched, glued, and tacked into place properly. Carpet installation professionals also make sure seams are sealed or bound and install proper transition strips to minimize tripping risk as well as to maximize the life of your carpet.
Carpets are an expensive investment, and any repairs, fraying, discoloring, or stains should be dealt with promptly and professionally to give you maximum use out of your carpet. Moreover, carpets are a dust trap. Employ professional carpet services to maintain your carpet and to keep your air fresh and free from dust, mites, and bacteria
Budget required for Carpet Installation and Repair Services
According to Home Advisor members, the average cost of carpet repair is 129 dollars to 269 dollars. While the average cost of carpet installation is 760 dollars to 2524 dollars. The price of installation or depends on the covered area, while the cost of repair varies depending on the magnitude and type of damage to the carpet that needs to be restored.
Carpet installation, replacement, repair, restoration, and maintenance are best left to the professionals. With the help of carpet installation and repair services, you can make informed decisions about your carpet’s installation and repair projects.